Last updated: June 06, 2023
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Information we collect:
- Login and usage data: your email address and your IP address(es)
- Identity page:
- Mobile: your mobile number
- ID: your full name, date of birth and nationality
- Bank Account: your bank account number
- Address: Your full address (street, city, state, zip and country)
- Business: your business number, name and country of registration
- Identity verification email: A copy of your passport
- Transactions: the bank accounts/cryptocurrency addresses you use
- How to delete your data: send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.